REBATES & FINANCING FOR BUSINESSES
Businesses are encouraged to contact an EnergySmart Advisor at 303.441.1300 prior to the installation of energy efficiency measures to ensure your project meets the eligibility requirements for any available rebates.
Rebates are available from many sources, including utilities and local governments. An EnergySmart Advisor can help you find and apply for all available rebates for your upgrades.
- EnergySmart has rebates available for energy efficiency projects for businesses and commercial property owners throughout Boulder County. Call an EnergySmart Advisor for more details at 303.441.1300. READ MORE
- City of Boulder businesses and commercial property owners may qualify for rebates, thanks to funding from the City of Boulder Climate Action Plan (CAP) tax. Rebates are first-come, first-serve. READ MORE.
- City of Longmont offers grants and rebates, thanks to funding from Longmont Power & Communications and Platte River Power Authority, to help commercial customers save energy and lower their utility bill costs. READ MORE
Lower your costs and get rebates from your local utility. An EnergySmart Advisor can help you find all available incentives and even help fill out paperwork. Call 303.441.1300 today!
Qualified energy efficiency projects may include the following:
- Lighting and Controls
- Cooling Efficiency
- Heating Efficiency
- Energy Management Systems
- Motor and Drive Efficiency
- And More
Xcel Energy Customers: READ MORE
Longmont Power & Communications Customers: Please note the Efficiency Works requires pre-approval of projects. For more requirements, READ MORE.
EnergySmart and Elevations Credit Union are working together to offer Elevations Energy Loans to businesses and homes. Energy Loans can help you achieve a more efficient, comfortable and affordable building.
Energy Loans can be used for a wide range of energy efficiency and renewable energy upgrades including insulation, air sealing, heating, cooling, water heating, windows and solar PV.
Interest rates start as low as 3.75% for business energy loans.* Loans can be paid in part or in full with zero prepayment penalty. Energy Loans can be combined with rebates to fully fund your business upgrades.
This exciting financing is available to businesses and commercial property owners in all Boulder County communities for qualified energy efficiency and renewable energy projects in existing buildings. Free EnergySmart advising is available for borrowers. LEARN MORE
*Potential borrowers must have been in business for at least two years with profitable operations, positive net cash flow and no previous foreclosures.
WANT TO GET STARTED? SIGN UP TODAY!