REBATES & FINANCING FOR BUSINESSES
EnergySmart and Elevations Credit Union are working together to offer Elevations Energy Loans to businesses and homes. Energy Loans can help you achieve a more efficient, comfortable and affordable building.
Energy Loans can be used for a wide range of energy efficiency and renewable energy upgrades including insulation, air sealing, heating, cooling, water heating, windows and solar PV.
Interest rates start as low as 3.75% for business energy loans.* This exciting financing is available to businesses and commercial property owners in all Boulder County communities for qualified energy efficiency and renewable energy projects in existing buildings. Free EnergySmart advising is available for borrowers. LEARN MORE
*Potential borrowers must have been in business for at least two years with profitable operations, positive net cash flow and no previous foreclosures.
Businesses are encouraged to contact an Energy Advisor at 303.441.1300 prior to the installation of energy efficiency measures to ensure your project meets the eligibility requirements for all available rebates.
Rebates are available from many sources, including utilities, city governments, etc. An EnergySmart Advisor can help you find and apply for all available rebates for your upgrades. Rebates may be available from the following sources:
- Boulder County anticipates offering rebate funding this coming summer 2013 through the EnergySmart service. Stay tuned as more details become available.
- City of Boulder businesses and commercial property owners are eligible for rebates funded by the Climate Action Plan (CAP) tax from now through April 15, 2013 or until funds run out. Rebates are first-come, first-serve. Call an EnergySmart Advisor for more information. The City will also provide rebate funding this coming summer through EnergySmart.
- City of Longmont businesses and commercial property owners may qualify for currently available grants, rebates or incentives to help customers save energy and lower their utility bill costs. READ MORE
Lower your costs and get rebates from your local utility. An EnergySmart Advisor can help you find all available incentives and even help fill out paperwork. Call 303.441.1300 today!
Qualified energy efficiency projects may include the following:
- Lighting and Controls (some inefficient lighting began phasing out in July 2012. Read more)
- Cooling Efficiency
- Heating Efficiency
- Energy Management Systems
- Motor and Drive Efficiency
- And More
Xcel Energy Customers: READ MORE
Longmont Power Customers: READ MORE
- Check out what's new for LightenUp. READ MORE
- Note that Platte River Power Authority requires pre-approval of projects.
WANT TO GET STARTED? SIGN UP TODAY!