REBATES & FINANCING FOR BUSINESSES
EnergySmart has distributed $2.5 million in rebates for more than 1,050 energy efficiency projects for businesses and commercial property owners. Funds provided by Boulder County have been fully expended for 2014. However, utilities and some cities continue to offer rebates, and financing is available.
Boulder County also plans to launch a new round of energy rebates for businesses in early 2015. An EnergySmart Advisor can help you find all available incentives and even help fill out paperwork. Businesses are encouraged to contact an EnergySmart Advisor prior to the installation of energy efficiency measures to ensure your project meets the eligibility requirements for any available rebates. Lower your costs - Call 303.441.1300 today!
BONUS REBATES FROM XCEL ENERGY - ONLY UNTIL DEC. 1, 2014
Xcel Energy is offering limited-time bonus rebates for your lighting, cooling or refrigeration upgrades.
- Lighting Rebates: Xcel customers who install qualified lighting upgrades between Sep. 1 and Dec. 1, 2014 are eligible to receive a bonus rebate of up to 30%. READ MORE
- Cooling Rebates: Eligible projects include any measures on the Colorado Cooling Efficiency Application including rooftop units, split systems, direct evaporative pre-cooling and chillers. Bonus rebates up to 20% are available and rebate applications must be submitted before Dec. 15, 2014. READ MORE
- Refrigeration Rebates: Eligible projects include efficient reach-in case doors, anti-sweat heater controls, efficient motors and more. Bonus rebates up to 30% are available and rebate applications must be submitted no later than Dec. 1, 2014. READ MORE
All rebates are subject to a cap of 75% of the project cost.
REBATES AND GRANTS FOR LONGMONT CUSTOMERS - ONLY UNTIL DEC. 31, 2014
Longmont Power & Communications has rebates and grants available to commercial customers.
- LPC has rebates available for a wide range of energy efficiency measures to help you reduce costs and conserve energy.
- The Business Efficiency Grant is an additional incentive of up to $5,000 for the implementation of two or more energy efficiency project types. The total amount of the grant is limited to 75% of the total cost of implementation.
- Please note the Efficiency Works requires pre-approval of projects. For more requirements, READ MORE.
EnergySmart and Elevations Credit Union are working together to offer Elevations Energy Loans to businesses and homes. Energy Loans can help you achieve a more efficient, comfortable and affordable building.
Energy Loans can be used for a wide range of energy efficiency and renewable energy upgrades including insulation, air sealing, heating, cooling, water heating, windows and solar PV.
Interest rates start as low as 3.75% for business energy loans.* Loans can be paid in part or in full with zero prepayment penalty. Energy Loans can be combined with rebates to fully fund your business upgrades.
This exciting financing is available to businesses and commercial property owners in all Boulder County communities for qualified energy efficiency and renewable energy projects in existing buildings. Free EnergySmart advising is available for borrowers. LEARN MORE
*Potential borrowers must have been in business for at least two years with profitable operations, positive net cash flow and no previous foreclosures.
WANT TO GET STARTED? SIGN UP TODAY!