REBATES & FINANCING FOR BUSINESSES
Businesses are encouraged to contact an Energy Advisor at 303.441.1300 prior to the installation of energy efficiency measures to ensure your project meets the eligibility requirements for any available rebates.
Rebates are available from many sources, including utilities and city governments. An EnergySmart Advisor can help you find and apply for all available rebates for your upgrades.
- EnergySmart has distributed $1.9 million in rebates for more than 960 energy efficiency projects for businesses and commercial property owners. Funds provided by Boulder County have been fully expended for 2013. However, utilities and some cities continue to offer rebates so please call an Energy Advisor at 303.441.1300 to see what you qualify for.
- City of Boulder businesses and commercial property owners may qualify for rebates, thanks to funding from the City of Boulder Climate Action Plan (CAP) tax. Rebates are first-come, first-serve. Call an EnergySmart Advisor at 303.441.1300 or READ MORE.
- City of Longmont offers grants and rebates, thanks to funding from Longmont Power & Communications and Platte River Power Authority, to help commercial customers save energy and lower their utility bill costs. READ MORE
Lower your costs and get rebates from your local utility. An EnergySmart Advisor can help you find all available incentives and even help fill out paperwork. Call 303.441.1300 today!
Qualified energy efficiency projects may include the following:
- Lighting and Controls (Some inefficient lighting began phasing out in July 2012.)
- Cooling Efficiency
- Heating Efficiency
- Energy Management Systems
- Motor and Drive Efficiency
- And More
Xcel Energy Customers: READ MORE
Longmont Power Customers: READ MORE
- Check out what's new for LightenUp. READ MORE
- Note that Platte River Power Authority requires pre-approval of projects.
EnergySmart and Elevations Credit Union are working together to offer Elevations Energy Loans to businesses and homes. Energy Loans can help you achieve a more efficient, comfortable and affordable building.
Energy Loans can be used for a wide range of energy efficiency and renewable energy upgrades including insulation, air sealing, heating, cooling, water heating, windows and solar PV.
Interest rates start as low as 3.75% for business energy loans.* Loans can be paid in part or in full with zero prepayment penalty. Energy Loans can be combined with rebates to fully fund your business upgrades.
This exciting financing is available to businesses and commercial property owners in all Boulder County communities for qualified energy efficiency and renewable energy projects in existing buildings. Free EnergySmart advising is available for borrowers. LEARN MORE
*Potential borrowers must have been in business for at least two years with profitable operations, positive net cash flow and no previous foreclosures.
WANT TO GET STARTED? SIGN UP TODAY!