Boulder County gathered health, safety and repair information for residents impacted by the flood and for volunteer organizations helping with the rebuild. READ MORE
A list of flood mitigation and clean-up companies has been compiled in response to the flood. READ MORE
Information about cleaning up your flood-damaged home including mold and mildew. READ MORE via FEMA or call COHELP at 877-462-2911.
ENERGYSMART ASSISTANCE FOR HOMES IMPACTED BY FLOODING
EnergySmart is available to residents who need to make important decisions about recent flood damage to homes. EnergySmart Advisors provide guidance for replacing insulation in the basement, crawlspace and attic, as well as replacing furnaces, hot water heaters, duct systems, washers, other appliances and more.
EnergySmart has assisted 11,021 homes in Boulder County and is now stepping up to help residents impacted by the flooding. Energy Advisors will:
- Provide guidance about efficient equipment to save you money now and year after year
- Serve as an independent third party
- Assist in finding contractors and evaluating bids
- Facilitate finding and applying for all available rebates and low-interest financing READ MORE
- Connect you to the local resources on health and safety concerns from the flood
Advisors are responsive and available by phone at no charge. Call today: 303.544.1000 or SIGN UP online.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES RELATED TO THE FLOOD
- Broader disaster assistance information for flood cleanup, asbetos, mold, food safety, and waste disposal including electronics is available. Click here
- The cities offer helpful information: City of Boulder residents can visit BoulderFloodInfo.net and City of Longmont residents can visit LongmontOEM.com.
- EnergySmart is also helping businesses get back to business. Business Advisors can help provide guidance on replacing and repairing equipment, finding contractors and reviewing bids, assistance with low-cost financing, and completing rebate applications. Business and commercial property owners are encouraged to call an Energy Advisor at 303.441.1300.