XCEL ENERGY RELEASES BONUS FLOOD REBATES
Was your home or business affected by the floods in September 2013? Xcel Energy is offering Bonus Flood Rebates to replace flood-damaged equipment, such as furnaces, boilers, water heaters, air conditioners and evaporative coolers. In some cases this will more than DOUBLE their existing rebates! Rebates are retro-active to Sep. 12, 2013 for qualifying equipment. Bonus rebates expire Dec. 1, 2014. READ MORE
EnergySmart can help residents and businesses in all Boulder County communities submit rebate applications, select energy efficient equipment and find contractors. SIGN UP today or call 303.544.1000 (for homes) and 303.441.1300 (for businesses).
ENERGYSMART ASSISTANCE FOR HOMES IMPACTED BY FLOODING
EnergySmart is available to residents who need to make important decisions about recent flood damage to homes. EnergySmart Advisors provide guidance for replacing insulation in the basement, crawlspace and attic, as well as replacing furnaces, hot water heaters, duct systems, washers, other appliances and more.
EnergySmart has assisted 12,189 homes in Boulder County and is also helping residents impacted by the flooding. Energy Advisors will:
- Provide guidance about efficient equipment to save you money now and year after year
- Serve as an independent third party
- Assist in finding contractors and evaluating bids
- Facilitate finding and applying for all available rebates and low-interest financing READ MORE
- Connect you to the local resources on health and safety concerns from the flood
Advisors are responsive and available by phone at no charge. Call today: 303.544.1000 or SIGN UP online.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES RELATED TO THE FLOOD
- Boulder County gathered health, safety and repair information for residents impacted by the flood and for volunteer organizations helping to cleanup. READ MORE
- Broader disaster assistance information for flood cleanup, asbetos, mold, food safety, and waste disposal including electronics is available on the Boulder County Flood website. In addition, City of Boulder residents can visit Boulder Flood Info and City of Longmont residents can visit Longmont Flood Information.
- EnergySmart is also helping businesses get back to business. Business Advisors can help provide guidance on replacing and repairing equipment, finding contractors and reviewing bids, assistance with low-cost financing, and completing rebate applications. Business and commercial property owners are encouraged to call an Energy Advisor at 303.441.1300.