REBATES & FINANCING FOR HOMES
Residents in all Boulder County communities are now eligible for new rebates from EnergySmart. All rebates can be used alone, or combined with financing to fully fund your upgrades.
See the Eligible Projects and Terms for Standalone Rebates - up to $500 per a upgrade.
See the Eligible Projects and Terms for the Home Performance Pathway - up to $1,800.
Rebates are available until funds run out so call today!
- Important: You must enroll with EnergySmart BEFORE starting any home energy efficiency upgrades. SIGN UP
- Multi-Family Units of 5 or more units are not eligible for this rebate.
- EnergySmart rebates can be combined with local utility rebates.
EnergySmart Advisors are trained to help find and file for all eligible rebates, including rebates from utilities and local government. Your EnergySmart Advisor will always know about the latest rebate offerings. Please call us today at 303.544.1000 to learn more.
- Xcel Energy customers can access rebates for a variety of upgrades. See Xcel Energy's Rebates.
- City of Boulder residents can access a variety of City of Boulder rebates funded by the Climate Action Plan (CAP) tax. See the Eligible Measures List.
- Longmont Power and Communications customers can access rebates for home energy assessments and a variety of upgrades. See LPC's Rebates.
EnergySmart Income Qualified Service
Whether you are looking to save money, improve the comfort and value of your home or help protect our environment, we can help! U.S. Census Bureau estimates nearly 30,000 households in Boulder County are eligible for this service.
Through this program we are able to offer energy upgrades to income qualified homeowners in Boulder County at a greatly reduced cost. Single family (attached and detached) owner-occupied homes are eligible. This includes town, row, and mobile homes.
The following services are offered at a discount to income-qualified homeowners (see income chart on application):
- Home Energy Audit/Assessment for $65 (reg. $185)
- 50% off eligible upgrades:
- Attic, Wall, and Subspace Insulation
- Air sealing
- Furnace repairs and upgrades
- Lighting upgrades (including LEDs)
- And More!
- Extra Benefit for the Current Year:
For homeowners who choose to make upgrades valued at over $500, we will cover the $65 cost of the Energy Audit!
To learn if you qualify, please see the income qualifications table. Then call the below number to get started. There is limited funding for this service and homes are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
LOW INTEREST FINANCING
EnergySmart and Elevations Credit Union are working together to offer Elevations Energy Loans to homes and businesses. Energy Loans can help you achieve a more efficient, comfortable and affordable home.
Energy Loans can be used for a wide range of energy efficiency and renewable energy upgrades including insulation, air sealing, heating, cooling, water heating, windows and solar PV.
Interest rates start as low as 2.75%. Loans can be paid in part or in full with zero prepayment penalty. Energy Loans can be combined with rebates to fully fund your home upgrades.
This exciting financing is available to residents in all Boulder County communities for qualified energy efficiency and renewable energy projects in existing buildings. Free EnergySmart Advisor Consultation (usually $50) is available for borrowers. LEARN MORE
WANT TO GET STARTED? SIGN UP TODAY!