REBATES & FINANCING FOR HOMES
LOW INTEREST FINANCING
EnergySmart and Elevations Credit Union are working together to offer Elevations Energy Loans to homes and businesses. Energy Loans can help you achieve a more efficient, comfortable and affordable home.
Energy Loans can be used for a wide range of energy efficiency and renewable energy upgrades including insulation, air sealing, heating, cooling, water heating, windows and solar PV.
Interest rates start as low as 2.75%. Loans can be paid in part or in full with zero prepayment penalty. Energy Loans can be combined with rebates to fully fund your home upgrades.
This exciting financing is available to residents in all Boulder County communities for qualified energy efficiency and renewable energy projects in existing buildings. Free EnergySmart Advisor Consultation (usually $50) is available for borrowers. LEARN MORE
Similar Energy Loans are available for businesses in Boulder County and residents and businesses in Denver.
All rebates can be used alone, or combined with financing to fully fund your upgrades.
EnergySmart advisors are trained to help find and file for all eligible rebates, including rebates from utilities, governments, etc.
- Important: You must enroll with EnergySmart BEFORE starting any home energy efficiency upgrades. SIGN UP
Your EnergySmart Advisor will always know about the latest rebate offerings, which may include money from:
- City of Boulder's Climate Action Plan (CAP) tax provides funding for rebates to City of Boulder residents.
- City of Longmont offers additional rebates up to $350 for Longmont residents. This is in addition to EnergySmart rebates of up to $250. LEARN MORE
- Note: Longmont residents have access to a great deal for home energy assessments - available for $70 (reg. $135).
- Xcel Energy customers can access rebates for a variety of upgrades. SEE XCEL ENERGY'S REBATES.
WANT TO GET STARTED? SIGN UP TODAY!