COMFORT IN 3 EASY STEPS
EnergySmart is the easy way to a comfortable home that saves energy and money. EnergySmart is available to residents in all Boulder County communities.
Live in the City/County of Denver? Visit the DENVER ENERGY CHALLENGE.
BENEFITSEnergySmart is the easy way to a more comfortable home that saves energy and money. EnergySmart will help you find the sneaky ways your home is wasting energy, as well as great deals on energy upgrades. We’ll even help you apply for rebates and financial incentive.
- HOMES SERVED:
- REBATES GIVEN:
An EnergySmart Advisor can help you determine which option is best for you.
EnergySmart will complete a Home Energy Assessment, then pair you with an expert Energy Advisor, who will:
- Install FREE energy and water-saving items
- Provide and explain a report on your home’s energy use
- Help determine the most cost-effective home improvements
- Explain results from radon, carbon monoxide and natural gas leak testing (to help keep your household safe)
- Help you get and evaluate bids from qualified contractors
- Help you find and apply for rebates and financial incentives
Already had an audit? Get EnergySmart for free!
Do you have questions for a home energy expert, but aren't sure if you'd like a full home assessment? Call today to get started for free.
- Answer questions about your home and get tips based on results from similar homes
- Help finding and accessing rebates and low-interest financing
- Help with contractor selection (if needed)
- This option does NOT include a Home Energy Assessment, a recommendations report, or any quick energy-saving devices.
If you have already had a home energy audit from another source (such as Xcel Energy), you can take advantage of EnergySmart’s rebates, financing, and expert Advisor assistance for free.
If you are a tenant, your landlord is required to be sure that your rental property meets an energy efficiency standard by 2019.
WANT TO GET STARTED? SIGN UP TODAY!