REBATES & FINANCING FOR HOMES
Residents in all Boulder County communities are now eligible for new rebates from EnergySmart. All rebates can be used alone, or combined with financing to fully fund your upgrades.
See the Eligible Projects and Terms for Stand-alone Rebates - up to $400 per a upgrade.
See the Eligible Projects and Terms for the Home Performance Pathway - up to $1,800.
Rebates are available until funds run out so call today!
- Important: You must enroll with EnergySmart BEFORE starting any home energy efficiency upgrades. SIGN UP
- Multi-Family Units of 5 or more units are not eligible for this rebate.
- EnergySmart rebates can be combined with local utility rebates.
EnergySmart Advisors are trained to help find and file for all eligible rebates, including rebates from utilities and local government. Your EnergySmart Advisor will always know about the latest rebate offerings. Please call us today at 303.544.1000 to learn more.
- Xcel Energy customers can access rebates for a variety of upgrades. See Xcel Energy's Rebates.
- City of Boulder residents can access a variety of City of Boulder rebates funded by the Climate Action Plan (CAP) tax. See the Eligible Measures List.
- Longmont Power and Communications customers can access rebates for home energy assessments and a variety of upgrades. See LPC's Rebates.
LOW INTEREST FINANCING
EnergySmart and Elevations Credit Union are working together to offer Elevations Energy Loans to homes and businesses. Energy Loans can help you achieve a more efficient, comfortable, and affordable home.
Energy Loans can be used for a wide range of energy efficiency and renewable energy upgrades including insulation, air sealing, heating, cooling, water heating, windows, and solar PV.
Interest rates start as low as 2.75%. Loans can be paid in part or in full with zero prepayment penalty. Energy Loans can be combined with rebates to fully fund your home upgrades.
This exciting financing is available to residents in all Boulder County and City & County of Denver communities for qualified energy efficiency and renewable energy projects in existing buildings. LEARN MORE
Similar Energy Loans are available for businesses in Boulder County. Please note: any contractor currently listed in Xcel Energy's Trade Partner listing is eligible for Energy Loans and EnergySmart advisor assistance.
WANT TO GET STARTED? SIGN UP TODAY!