GET COZY FOR WINTER
We've got what it takes to help you keep your home cozy and healthy this winter. The following offerings are available to homes in all Boulder County communities.
Home Energy Assessment for $185
EnergySmart will complete a Home Energy Assessment, then pair you with an expert Energy Advisor, who will:
- Install FREE water and energy-saving items worth over $100, including four dimmable LEDs
- Provide and explain a report on your home's energy use
- Help determine the most cost-effective home improvements
- Explain results from radon, carbon monoxide and natural gas leak testing (to help keep your household safe)
- Help connect you to qualified contractors and apply for rebates
- Want to learn more about home energy assessments? CLICK HERE
- This deal is available until Oct. 31. Get started today to identify home energy waste and access limited-time rebates to fix pesky drafts and save money!
EnergySmart Rebates for Heating Season Upgrades
EnergySmart has increased rebates for home upgrades but only for a limited time.
- Receive up to $400 on select measures. REBATE DETAILS*
- This deal expires Nov. 15, or when funds run out. Don't miss out!
- All rebates can be used alone, or combined with financing to fully fund your upgrades
- Important: You must enroll with EnergySmart BEFORE starting any home energy efficiency upgrades.
*Great rebates are also available to multi-family units over 5 units. Call us to learn more.
These deals are offered for a limited time so SIGN UP today or call an EnergySmart Advisor at 303.544.1000.
LESLIE IRWIN | LONGMONT
"Before the EnergySmart improvements in my tri-level home, the upstairs would get so hot. Now, the upstairs is barely warmer than the downstairs, even on the hottest days! My house has definitely been more comfortable."