KEEP COZY THIS WINTER WITH HOT DEALS FOR YOUR HOME
We've got what it takes to help you keep your home comfortable and healthy this winter. The following offerings are available to homes in all Boulder County communities.
Home Energy Assessment for $185
EnergySmart will complete a Home Energy Assessment, then pair you with an expert Energy Advisor, who will:
- Install FREE water and energy-saving items worth over $70, including 6 dimmable LEDs
- Give you access to a home lighting retrofit where you pay $4/LED and EnergySmart covers the rest. We even install the bulbs!
- Provide and explain a report on your home's energy use
- Help determine the most cost-effective home improvements
- Explain results from radon, carbon monoxide and natural gas leak testing (to help keep your household safe)
- Help connect you to qualified contractors and apply for rebates
- Want to learn more about home energy assessments? CLICK HERE
- Get started today to identify home energy waste and access rebates to fix pesky drafts and save money!
SIGN UP today or call an EnergySmart Advisor at 303.544.1000.
EnergySmart has released 2016 rebates LEARN MORE.
- Rebates are first-come, first-serve so don't miss out!
- All rebates can be used alone, or combined with financing to fully fund your upgrades.
- Important: You must enroll with EnergySmart BEFORE starting any home energy efficiency upgrades.
If you want more information, call us today at 303.544.1000 or SIGN UP.
LESLIE IRWIN | LONGMONT
"Before the EnergySmart improvements in my tri-level home, the upstairs would get so hot. Now, the upstairs is barely warmer than the downstairs, even on the hottest days! My house has definitely been more comfortable."