Comfort365 is a Boulder County EnergySmart service that provides a cleaner, more efficient, and comfortable option to heat and cool your home. This program helps you explore options for heating and cooling (AC) with renewable energy, connect with contractors, evaluate bids, and get access to any and all rebates available for your exciting project. Depending on what community you live as well as which Air Source Heat Pump (ASHP) you choose, the incentives offered may be different. Just like EnergySmart, Comfort365 pairs you with your expert EnergySmart Advisor, who will be there to help you every step of the way! There are many reasons why an ASHP could be a great fit for your home because they:
- Are highly efficient
- Will dramatically enhance your comfort within your home
- Clean and dehumidify your indoor air, creating a healthier home
- Can be powered with renewable energy, lowering your personal carbon footprint
- Increase resiliency for you and your loved ones as Boulder’s summers continue to get hotter – who doesn’t want AC!
- Offer quieter heating and cooling than your existing standard air conditioners or heating units
- Allow for customized and flexible usage to each individual room or the whole house